Sasha Allen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ralph Nader

Go down

Ralph Nader Empty Ralph Nader

Post  timcondition Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:03 am

I was just curious what people thought/knew about Ralph Nader. I work at the University of Pennsylvania, and Mr. Nader will be speaking here next week. I did not know much about him, but was very fortunate to see a film from Sundance yesterday called "The Unreasonable Man". It was a documentary of Nader's life, accomplishments, criticisms and conviction. I know many have their opinions about his running for president and many go as far as to blame him personally for two terms of George W. Bush. Of course, if we took everything the media fed us at face value we would NEVER be enlightened and never know the truth. That film for me was a lesson in big business and how corporations really run the world by running government. The dollar speaks and it speaks loudly. If you haven't seen then film, I recommend it strongly. If you have your own opinions on the subject already, please let's hear them. But don't just tell us what you think, tell us how you got to that point in your thought process.
timcondition
timcondition

http://www.myspace.com/timcondition

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum