Sasha Allen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Jackson anyone??

2 posters

Go down

Jesse Jackson anyone?? Empty Jesse Jackson anyone??

Post  timcondition Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:44 pm

I was waiting to see if anyone would bring this up in here. I am not sure how many people saw the actual footage of the Reverend's faux pas, or how many simply heard about it. It is an unfortunate situation for a man whom I thought was at least media saavy enough to know better. I have not really had a ton of respect or admiration for Rev. Jackson. He and Rev. Sharpton just seemed to be a little to opportunistic and self serving to truly be what they wanted us all to believe that they were. Now, Jesse done got himself into some mess. It wasn't simply the sentiment, but the choice of words he used to express himself. Now, whether it be the case or not, he simply comes across as a bitter, jealous old man who is angry because someone is doing what he could not do. Let's put race aside for a moment and just speak as men, or even better ADULTS. If we have ANY sor tof relationship or repoire, why not pull me aside if you have an issue with me or my behavior? Why was Rev. Jackson's instinct to attack? Is it merely the same old crab mentality that causes us to pull down those who have exceeded our own accomplishements? What's your take on that whole situation? And while you're at it, how about the cover of the New Yorker? What's THAT all about??
timcondition
timcondition

http://www.myspace.com/timcondition

Back to top Go down

Jesse Jackson anyone?? Empty Re: Jesse Jackson anyone??

Post  Sasha Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 pm

I heard about it and had to "YouTube" it! It was so embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch! Peoples true colors shine bright when they don't think anyone is listening. We need to be united at this point!!
YES WE CAN!! Smile
Sasha
Sasha
Admin

https://sashaallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum