Sasha Allen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen

+5
chasencharles
timcondition
Sasha
sc8205
HOLLYWOOD
9 posters

Go down

Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen Empty Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen

Post  HOLLYWOOD Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:53 pm

I just graduated with my Communications degree so I figured I'd test my interviewing skills lol

1. As a native of Harlem, a place full of culture and a celebratory place of the black experience, do you consider yourself to be AFROCENTRIC?

2. Who are your favorite female singers?

3. Who are your favorite male singers?

4. Do you consider yourself a singer who can act or an actress who can sing?

5. Will we see you play the piano and sing at the same time?

6. Is your baby girl trying to sing yet?

HOLLYWOOD

Back to top Go down

Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen Empty Re: Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen

Post  sc8205 Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:32 am

Ms. Allen ,

Are you signed yet?

sc8205

Back to top Go down

Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen Empty Re: Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen

Post  Sasha Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:57 am

HOLLYWOOD:
1. Afrocentric is such a strong word. Let me look it up: Regarding African or Black culture as preeminent. I would have to say no. But am I a proud African-American?.. Yes. Do I want African art in my house?.. yes. So, if you mean it that way.. I would say I can be.

2. Favorite female singers.. Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Ella Fitzgerald, Mariah Carey... etc

3. Males... Michael Jackson, Marvin Gaye, Donny Hathaway.. etc.

4. I would definitely say a Singer who can act!

5. Probably! That is a real fear of mine to play publicly.... but I LOVE the piano.

6. And for my baby girl.. All the time!

Last edited by Sasha on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasha
Sasha
Admin

https://sashaallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 am

sc8205:

Hmmmm.....
Sasha
Sasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timcondition Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Alright Sasha, I'm gonna get my Barbara Walters on real quick:

1. What is the biggest challenge you find with being a parent in your line of work?

2. Why should I buy your cd?

3. What do you want to portray to young girls and women who will look to you as a role model?

4. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

5. Outside of those you have already performed with, who would you most like to share the stage with (past or present).

Ok, I'll give you a break and save some for another time.
timcondition
timcondition

http://www.myspace.com/timcondition

Back to top Go down

Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen Empty QUESTIONS FOR SASHA

Post  chasencharles Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 am

alot of these are about acting cuz i cant wait to see u in another movie lol

1. If you could be in any musicals past on present broadway or movie, wat would it be and y?

2. What ever happened to BARE?

3. how did u get casted for CAMP?

4. how long does it take u to write a song or complete one? the whole process if u dont mind lol

5. LASTLY does ur family ask you to sing all the time at family functions and wat not? lol

6. O O last one 4real, how often do u get recognized?

chasencharles

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*Be@uTy*~ Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:31 am

I love TimCondition's question number four & chasencharles's number five [HILARI0US] & number six! I only have one question.. How old is your daughter now?

~*Be@uTy*~

http://www.myspace.com/msnae03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:36 am

Timconditions:

1. What is the biggest challenge you find with being a parent in your line of work?
A: The biggest challenge would be anything I have to do that I cannot include my child. That could be certain studio sessions, rehearsals and travel. I am very fortunate to have a AWESOME support system.

2. Why should I buy your cd?
A: I wouldn't say should, but if you're looking for a unique sound, live instrumentation, great production, and a powerful voice, then my CD would be a great buy.

3. What do you want to portray to young girls and women who will look to you as a role model?
A: I would want to get across that it's a wonderful feeling to be able to use your gift and inspire. We are all given something... Use your potential to its complete capacity and don't let your chances/blessings pass you by.

4. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A: Wow... I have NO idea. I love so many songs for different moods I'm in.

5. Outside of those you have already performed with, who would you most like to share the stage with (past or present).
A: Michael Jackson.
Sasha
Sasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen Empty hey

Post  chasencharles Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:10 pm

hey this has nothing to do with questions....well maybe it does....so i was jus on some extreme stalker stuff and peeped a tonex cd cover or pic on ur wall sasha......have u met him b4 or somethin or is he someone you admire?

i kno pretty creepy how i spotted that, i think i might have missed my calling or somethin lol

chasencharles

Back to top Go down

Some questions for the talented Ms. Allen Empty Question for Sasha

Post  candysweet1 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Have you ever thought about trying out for American idol when it first started or did you prefer to go solo on your own? The reason why I asked because some people that tried out made it to like the top ten and I use to listen to their stories on how they use to sing backup for different artist. Their is nothing wrong with doing your own thing. Some singers go on their own and be successful.

candysweet1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekguy17 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:54 am

Hi Sasha!

Been a fan since "Diva"; loved in you "Camp". I Check for you almost daily on youtube. I love the performance at the Underground of "What If God Was One of Us". The vocal arangement is sick! I'm hoping you choose to put a version of this song on your debut album. PRETTY PLEASE! If you do, don't change a thing! (even down to the back ground vocals). I love the break down ("tryin' to make his way...") It's a youtube classic for me. Good luck!

Tekguy17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:57 pm

CHASEN:

1. If you could be in any musicals past on present broadway or movie, wat would it be and y?
A: Passing Strange or In The Heights. These are fun and current!
I LOVED Fame!!! That was my inspiration to go to LaGuardia HS so... I'd gladly be in that one!

2. What ever happened to BARE?
A: It was an amazing musical... I don't think Broadway was ready for it yet.

3. how did u get casted for CAMP?
A: Through my agent at the time. Went on an audition, had a few call backs and got it. I did the staged reading first and they called me back to do the movie!! Smile

4. how long does it take u to write a song or complete one? the whole process if u dont mind lol
A: It could take anywhere from a day to a few weeks!
Writing a song for me is all about my mood. So, sometimes it comes easy and sometimes not.

5. LASTLY does ur family ask you to sing all the time at family functions and wat not? lol
A: LOL... actually not really. My grandmother and Aunt are both pianists so I love singing with them!! Smile Christmas is usually a very musical time with my family.

6. O O last one 4real, how often do u get recognized?
A: I get recognized pretty often. It's usually CAMP lovers who give me a shout out!!!!!
Sasha
Sasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:05 pm

CANDYSWEET:
Q:Have you ever thought about trying out for American idol when it first started or did you prefer to go solo on your own? The reason why I asked because some people that tried out made it to like the top ten and I use to listen to their stories on how they use to sing backup for different artist. Their is nothing wrong with doing your own thing. Some singers go on their own and be successful.

A: Yeah, I've thought about it MANY times but didn't think it was the avenue for me at the time.
Sasha
Sasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:12 pm

TEKGUY:
Q: Hi Sasha!

Been a fan since "Diva"; loved in you "Camp". I Check for you almost daily on youtube. I love the performance at the Underground of "What If God Was One of Us". The vocal arangement is sick! I'm hoping you choose to put a version of this song on your debut album. PRETTY PLEASE! If you do, don't change a thing! (even down to the back ground vocals). I love the break down ("tryin' to make his way...") It's a youtube classic for me. Good luck!

A: Thank you!!!!! That is one of my favorite songs!
Sasha
Sasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jai Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:37 am

Hey Sasha,

It's Jai, I've been a fan since Born to Diva, here are my questions

1. Will you be adding more videos to your youtube account? I love hearing you sing, your voice gives me chills.

2. Do you see your career as being just singer or do you plan on exploring other talents?

3. Will you incorporate your talent of playing piano on your upcoming album?

Jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum