Sasha Allen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion sense

+2
YoungQ
timcondition
6 posters

Go down

Fashion sense Empty Fashion sense

Post  timcondition Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:06 pm

Who has got the look?? Who inspires you to be daring with your look? Who bores you with their conservative selections?? I could never pull off some of the "costumes" that Will-I-Am wears, but he definitely inspires me to look at things differently. I have to wear a shirt and tie to work often, so I am into stripes and patterns (i.e. striped shirts and pattern ties or vice-versa). How about you? What is your look? Judging by what I have heard from Sasha so far, I can only imgaine the diversity this forum will display. So let's take this opportunity to learn from one another and possibly pick up a tip or two on fashion, music, film, travel etc. Forums for me are always an opportunity to learn. I could be talking to someone from a country I've never heard of, let alone been to and that excites me.

So let's get some discussions going and see who we have here and what we all bring to the table. Looking forward to getting to know some of you folks.

Peace and blessings,
-Tim
timcondition
timcondition

http://www.myspace.com/timcondition

Back to top Go down

Fashion sense Empty Re: Fashion sense

Post  YoungQ Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:57 am

I'm pretty boring...black and white, and earthtones in clothes...
I have yet to venture out into colors...well, maybe a blue here or there....
Right now, I'm V-neck tshirting it, with the designer jeans...timbs
"I'm like the fly Malcolm X: Buy any jeans neccesary"-
Kanye West

YoungQ

Back to top Go down

Post  timcondition Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:10 pm

You mean to tell me that you ain't got no pastels in the arsenal???
timcondition
timcondition

Back to top Go down

Post  Miguel Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 am

I keep it simple too... it wasn't too long ago it looked like cross colors up in my closet. Now solid blues, whites and blacks keep me from looking too silly. Cool

Miguel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fashion sense Empty Fashion Sense

Post  candysweet1 Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:55 pm

I usually wear clothes according to the weather, but when the weather is o.k. or if it is burning hot I wear shorts, a skirt and shirt. I usually look in magazines because sometimes it gives me an idea on how to put clothes together or I just put an outfit together myself. I hate it when it gets cold but their are nice clothes when the weather is cold.

candysweet1

Back to top Go down

Post  timcondition Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:58 pm

The only reason I like dressing in the winter is because I like layering. This comes from time I spent working in retail when I used to have to dress mannequins. You would advertise as much merchandise as possible. A t-shirt, a henly unbuttoned a button down then a sweater or vest on top. LOL... Those were the days.
timcondition
timcondition

Back to top Go down

Post  liplover2008 Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:37 am

I love the fall...and yes, lottts of layers, sweaters, scarfs, coats, etc.

liplover2008

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*Be@uTy*~ Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:00 am

I'm pretty simple when it comes to fashion.. If I like it, it doesn't matter where it is from.. I will buy it & wear it. I have a few items that I may have bought a year or two ago & will wear them today [Not to be confused with "What not to wear" LOL] Not really into the what is "IN" at the moment "trendy" type of fashion because I would not want to see someone with my exact outfit on! LOL.. So, I guess I have a "whatever I'm feeling the morning I wake up type of style"... L0L.. But for a man I L0VE new Ne-Yo's style.. The suits are H0T!

~*Be@uTy*~

http://www.myspace.com/msnae03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum